Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:38 — 17.2MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More
Have you ever wondered how you’ll keep the weight off once you get to your goal weight?
Today we have Dietitian Amanda Nighbert back on the show for part four of our “Lean with Amanda Nighbert” series. Join us as we talk about maintenance tips that’ll help you successfully keep the weight off!
In this episode you’ll find out:
- How to maintain your goal weight without being “perfect”
- How to splurge smartly
- What it means to adjust your macros from weight loss to weight management
- How to find a plan that’s sustainable for you
- …And more!
Tired of dieting only to gain it all back? Find out how to keep that weight off for good!
Click on the link below to get $20 off Amanda’s cutting-edge nutritional program!*
*Discount is for first-time customers only. If you’ve done this program before, we haven’t forgotten about you! Click here to get $10 off. Discounts are now $10 off
Liked this podcast? Check out parts 1-3 of the “Lean with Amanda Nighbert” series:
- How intermittent fasting can help you lose weight: Amanda Nighbert :112
- What is carb cycling and macro management and how can it help you lose weight: Part 2: Amanda Nighbert :113
- Why certain exercises are better for weight loss! : Part 3: Amanda Nighbert :114