Have you been hearing the word Enneagram a lot, and have no clue to what it is?
I have had so many people say they loved the Enneagram episode with Beth McCord that I wanted to do a replay for this week! The reason why is because this episode will help you understand the basics so that you will have a better understanding for the next two weeks when I have her on to talk about Enneagram with parenting and in your work life! So if you love the Enneagram or just learning about it, make sure to tune in for the next two episodes after this week!
In this episode I had the pleasure of speaking with Beth McCord the Enneagram Coach. She shares with us why she loves the Enneagram so much, created a business around it and why she thinks all of us can benefit from it, esp. in our marriages! Hear what she says about the Enneagram and more on the podcast.
Guest Contact Info:
- Discovering You Course (click link and use coupon code DISCOVERINGYOU for 50% OFF)*
- Explore Your Type – (5 Private Sessions with Beth for COUPLES)*
- Explore Your Type – (5 Private Sessions with Beth for Individuals)*
* This page contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links I will get a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Instagram: yourenneagramcoach
Travel Tip of the week:
Did you know that if you want to get passports for your kids, that both parents need to be present! Don’t learn the hard way and divide and conquer to find out that you need to reschedule the visit as a family! If you are looking for help to brainstorm yournext trip from budgeting to booking you can email me at ambersandberg@hkluxurytravel