Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:02 — 21.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More
Have you ever wondered if you could type your child in regards to Enneagram?
In this 2 part series I had Beth McCord back on so we could chat about parenting with the Enneagram. She shares with us that it’s hard to know what your kid’s type is especially when they are young. She mentioned that what you could do is start to eliminate the types that you know they are not, so that you have it more narrowed down. One thing that stood out to me was the age that a child should be before you really start to figure out their type, to hear what she says about this and more on the podcast.
Guest Contact Info:
Beth McCord – Enneagram Coach
- Discovering You Course (click link and use coupon code DISCOVERINGYOU for 50% OFF)*
- Explore Your Type – (5 Private Sessions with Beth for COUPLES)*
- Explore Your Type – (5 Private Sessions with Beth for Individuals)*
* This page contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links I will get a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Instagram: yourenneagramcoach
Travel Tip of the week:
Have you ever thought about how many summers you have with your kids? 18 summers! How will you plan to spend those summers with them? Did you know that I can help you book your next vacation? If you want to go to Europe, Caribbean, Disney, or even somewhere in the U.S. I can help you. If you are looking for help to brainstorm your next trip from budgeting to booking you can email me at ambersandberg@hkluxurytravel