Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:00 — 30.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More
Are you feeling stressed out with money esp. during COVID?
Today we have financial strategist Taunya Woods Richardson on the show. She shares with us her story on how she had to file bankruptcy and how that dramatically changed her life for the good! Taunya goes over the five financial pillars we can follow for sound money management as well as important money lessons we can pass on to our kids. Also, she talks about being open with our kids and sharing our money mistakes with them and why that is important. One topic that really stood out to me is when Taunya talked about financial legacy and how we can be passing on certain things to our kids unintentionally when it comes to our finances. Lastly she shares with us what she feels is one of the most valuable life lessons we can teach our kids when it comes to money. Hear what she says about this topic and more on the podcast.
If you liked this episode make sure to check out the episode I did with Christina Lynn: How do moms take care of themselves financially
“My Favorite Things” Segment:
- Do you have a passion for helping others get unstuck?
- Are you the resident Enneagram “expert” among your family and friends?
- Has the Enneagram helped you grow in awesome ways?
- Do you love sharing your personal growth journey with others to help them have more awareness and grow too?
- Do you feel like God may be calling you to boldly step out in faith with a new profession and purpose (or maybe a side hustle that could grow into something long-term but provide additional income stability for your family right now?)?
- Are you longing too live a life of deeper impact—helping other people grow in self-awareness so they can live their happiest, healthiest, and most fulfilled lives?
Click link below to find out more information!
Take Free Assessment
Gain tools to understand and apply the Enneagram, guide others, and create a thriving coaching business… Become an Enneagram Coach in just 12 weeks
To find more information on the 21-day Money Mastery Challenge and to take the Money Type quiz click here: www.moneymasterymatrix.com.
Taunya Woods Richardsons