Does it ever feel challenging to work with certain people if it be a co-worker or a client?
In this 2 part series I had Beth McCord back on the Mom Inspired Show so we could chat about using the Enneagram in the workplace. She shares with us that she loves when she can help her team thrive and have a voice. Also, knowing more about your type will help you figure out what triggers you and will help you become a better employee, boss or business owner. One thing that stood out to me is when she said “If we just know what we can and can’t do, then put the people in the right positions to take care of the things we are not good at, is a good leader.” To hear more on the Enneagram in business and more on the podcast.
Guest Contact Info:
- Discovering You Course (click link and use coupon code DISCOVERINGYOU for 50% OFF)*
- Explore Your Type – (5 Private Sessions with Beth for COUPLES)*
- Explore Your Type – (5 Private Sessions with Beth for Individuals)*
* This page contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links I will get a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Instagram: yourenneagramcoach
Travel Tip of the week:
Have you ever thought about going to Europe with the kids but it feels overwhelming? Disney has something called Adventures by Disney and they have these tours in Europe. A friend of mine just got back from doing an Adventures by Disney trip to Italy and she said it made the trip so special and less stressful. They were able to do one of a kind things that no one else could do, and they had an American guide and an Italian guide to make things seamless. So if you are interested in finding out more about Adventures by Disney and all the destinations some of them are South Africa, Japan and Norway, you can email me at ambersandberg@hkluxurytravel